Enjoy the benefits of a professional bookkeeping department regardless of your company’s size. Hire a part-time or full-time local bookkeeper to provide consultations as well as on site or remote bookkeeping help.
Unsure which bookkeeping software is right for your company?
Work with a bookkeeper to explore different bookkeeping software options, including QuickBooks and Peachtree, to find the right match. Read more about bookkeeping software consultations.
Are you starting a business or need to organize bookkeeping files?
Start your business off on the right foot by having an experienced bookkeeper set up your financial records correctly or, if you have fallen behind, let us help you reorganize and update your financial data.
Want to make sure your bookkeeping data is accurate and being entered correctly?
Meet with a bookkeeper to develop an initial bookkeeping plan and work out continued on site, or remote, support and guidance.
Don’t like bookkeeping? Tired of being pulled in a million different directions? Want to spend more time focused the business you love?
Free up your time by outsourcing your bookkeeping needs through oursecure QuickBooks Enterprise server, to our local, certified bookkeepers.
Our bookkeeping services utilize best practices suggested byAIPB and GAAP and include:
- Set up of Company Financial Records
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Full Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Billing Support
- See Our Full List of Professional Bookkeeping Services
Our complete bookkeeping solutions allow clients to enjoy:
- 24×7 visibility into your records, from anywhere
- Continued on site or remote support and guidance from bookkeeping experts
- Accuracy on business financial transactions, outflows and receivables
- The ability to implement checks and balances; separation of accounting duties
- Lower maintenance and staffing costs; less “on site” hours billed
- Relief from maintenance of accounting package software versions and antiquated backup solutions
- Easy tax planning and preparation utilizing the CPA of your choice
- Customizable company dashboard with metrics tailored to your business
- Multi-user simultaneous access with extensive security protocols
Fees begin at $60/month for single user access and data file hosting.
For more information, click HERE
Turn Key Office is located in Columbia, MD and serves businesses in Baltimore, Maryland, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia. Our bookkeepers are all located locally within Maryland and can provide on site bookkeeping services or work from a remote location.